View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Questions about MTH

I downloaded MTH last night and used it to play a couple SNGs. Overall the program works pretty well but I have a couple complaints/suggestions:

1. In NL if I enter a bet amount in the textbox, MTH won't let me erase the value that I put in there. Say I enter 100 as a raise, then before I raise I decide that I want to raise 200 instead. It won't let me erase the 100 value that I put in there. I have to close MTH to erase the value so I can change it to 200.

2. The fold hotkey only works when its my turn for action. It would be nice if it would check the fold box for me as well so that I don't have to wait until its my turn to fold.

3. Feature suggestion -- it would be nice if there was a feature that would automatically click on the time bank button when playing a SNG on Party. A lot of times I have to get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink and it would be nice to have that extra time to make it back to the table. It sucks making it back to your computer to see AA only to have it time out before I can click [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Thanks for all the work on this program!