View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 02:30 PM

Default i\'m almost too embarassed to even post this...(basically LC)

...but hey, what the hell. i thought i'd share this interesting hand with all of you fine people, even though i'll most likely lose respect. i played this hand a few nights ago, and ranks as the biggest "holy sh*t, why are they sliding the pot my way" hands i've ever seen. so here we go, the worst hand i've ever played:

empire NL$100 6 max

reads: villain is ultra aggressive, around a 35/25/5.0. he's starting to F with me, raising my continuation bets, etc. likes to gamble

hero's table image is semi-laggish, raising a lot of pots followed by a continuation bet. after several bad beats at other tables, he's starting to go on *tilt*. oh, the dangers of tilt...

hero is dealt [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 is BB, villain is SB

villain's stack ~$102.00, hero covers

preflop: folded around to the blinds. villain raises to $3, hero calls $3.

flop: [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 (~$7)
SB bets $7, hero raises to $22, villain pushes, hero contemplates and finally makes a bad call on basically a 45% chance of winning...

turn: [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q (~204.00 in pot)

river: [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10

villain flips over [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3

hero wins $204.00 with a 7 high (obviously based on an amazing read, right?)

crazy game this is...

--solids