View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Be an accomplice (step-by-step hand)

If you are one of those ppl that hate step-by-steps, you might hate this thread. What I have here is another hand from my friend. I thought the hand was intresting when I looked at it, but sometimes I also find standard hands intresting...either way hopefully u find it the same...but just in case I will also propose hypothetical question/situations as well. My intention was for this to be interactive. So if this thread dies fast, it might be a little awkward.

4 handed game. BB just sat. limper is loose passive, she will fold if she doesnt have a piece or draw and if she raises, any hand u think u have thats the nuts, well if she raises its not the nuts anymore.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (6 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero.....

So besides what you do on the flop, answers these:

1. Preflop good or do u raise?

Hypotheticals:
2.BB is a decent player (does this change anything)

3.The flop is instead K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] OR A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (Im assuming c/c flop, but what is your turn plan usually...c/c, c/f, b/f?)