View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 08:59 AM

Default Thanks so much plus semi obvious results

Thank you so much guys your making a lot of sense and definatly helping me out more replies would be great if theirs any more to say. Some things I should clarify though, Corvax when I was talking about pot odds I was talking about the drawing hand's odds, specifically the flush draw. What I thought was that if by raising i could somehow get their odds to below 4-1, which I now see is rediculous, their call would be a mistake, which I thought was the point, so thanks for clearing up that no flush draws will fold here. I knew I had the nuts but I thought deez nuts were kinda vunerable, I mean a king ace or ten makes a straight possible and any diamond makes a flush, i guess I'm just a pessimest and think I'm gonna get drawn out on. Oh and nomadtla thanks for that bit on overaplying concepts because I was definatly doing that the secong I put down SSH, I look back and I know I would have raised and reraised here before rereading SSH, but I was caught up in that concept of thinning the field in this massive pot. Any way the results,

Turn
check to me I bet two calls,

river
random diamond, check, utg+1 bets I raise(if you can tell me why I do things like this when I'm 80% sure I'm beat I'd love you) utg folds, he three bets I call, shows nut flush and my poker confidence is flushed along with it.

And thank you guys soo much once again