View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 07:24 AM

Default QQ in the SB, HU, a K flops

Sorry to bore you with these perhaps standard stuff, but I feel so unsure in these situations. But surely it has to be correct to bet it all the way since he is so loose passive, as long as he doesn't raise along the way?

I feel it is so, but often there will be a raise in these situations, and I suppose my real question is if it's easy folds if villain raises either on the flop, turn or river? Is it like an immediate fold if he raises on the turn or river and a call if he raises the flop followed by a fold UI on the turn? That's probably the way I would have played it.

Villain is 41/5/0.46 after 43 hands, but since I played the hand yesterday I'm not sure what his numbers were at the time we were playing. But I think they were something like that.

Party Poker 2.00/4.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(10 handed)</font>

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, Button calls.

Flop: (5.00 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (5.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 7.50 BB.