View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 07:14 AM

Default Re: QTs (a friends hand)

Two things:

1. intresting, bet/fold a A/K turn. I was wondering how ppl would react to that, whether it was c/c or c/f or b/f. Anyway, I told him to c/c down how the hand was played. Good for most of u? Or to passive?

2. Here is another hand he gave me, tell me what u think of his line and what you would do.

BB is a decent player and probably raising a decent range of hands (maybe a little to loose on that range, his sb raising range is big to, even OOP.) Decent means postflop, hes not to shabby but not to great, definitly able to make moves though.

2/4 HU on stars. (BB is button in this structure. SB is out of postion)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB/Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks....

What is your turn and river?