View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 06:33 AM

Default Re: KK against PF reraiser A on board

[ QUOTE ]
That might work against this guy since he seems fairly crappy, against a good player I don't think they'll fall for it since we're saying we're showing down the hand once we check the flop, either that or planning on getting tricky. However it might also allow a broadway to catch up or persaude a low pocket pair to stay in, which is a plus, as long as we allow him to catch a flush draw so maybe it isn't a plus? If he does bet the flop and turn are you bet/calling the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every line I can think of for this hand has something wrong with it. I'm wondering, for example, how often this guy bets the turn with a worse hand after we c/c the flop. Bet/fold the flop would be good if we could trust this guy not to take shots at us with less then an A, but can we? I don't know. We could c/c the flop and donk/fold the turn, but that might confuse the hell out of him causing him to raise a worse hand. I don't really think there's a default line here. The more aggressive he is the more I'd lean toward WA/WB. The more passive he is the more I'd look for a place to bet/fold.