View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 01:57 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Release

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be happy with a vocabulary of "fold", "call", "check", "bet", "oh", "one" thru "nine", "point", and "clear". Don't need anything else, would prefer nothing else around to potentially confuse it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

It appears that if any sound is detected the voice command software will interpret it as a command, rather than reject it as unknown. For example, when my headset rubs againt my chair, or the heater comes on. Is it possible increase the rejection rate? I would rather enter the command twice occassionally, than make a reraise in the SB with T2o (as I did tonight). (Speaking of which, I don't know how this mini raise was able to happen as I do not have this box checked: "Allow bet/raise when no amount...entered").

Would it be useful/reasonable to add a fail-safe option before executing commands? For example, the command/number that MTH is about to execute could pop up in a window and we would respond with "yes" or "no". "No", would result in the action being cleared, and we then start over with the command.