View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Who is your hero?

[ QUOTE ]
the street cred to which i'm referring is what he obviously has now. people worship tony montana and hugh hefner.

have you seen 'the aristocrats'? the best part of the whole movie is watching him try to figure out whether he was supposed to laugh at gilbert gottfried or not.

in his interviews he comes off as the biggest "they don't make them like they used to" and "it isn't like it used to be" guy ever.

i have no problem with him enjoying triplets, living in his house, or whatever. he earned that stuff. it has nothing to do with his business - past, present, or future. as a person, as a human being, independent of playboy he comes off as a stuck-in-the-mud prick. as he's entitled to live his life however he wants, i'm entitled to say that in no way do i look up to him as a person and i hope i never end up that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

what would you expect from a guy who wears knockoff italian smoking jackets? and then to steal one and act like the other person is the one wearing a knockoff? that is not classy on many levels.