View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Re: Sarah Silverman should dump Jimmy Kimmel....

I was lucky enough to be one of ABC's guests at the Super Bowl a couple of years back (in San Diego - Tampa vs Oak), and Kimmel's first show was the night of the Super Bowl. They had a dinner the night before the game and had their "talent" (George Lopez, David Allan Grier, Jim Belushi) do stand up routines. The night was hosted by Kimmel. They also invited Sarah to perform, I guess because she was dating Kimmel. Her brand of humor (lots of racist jokes, swearing, etc) did not go over too well in a room full of ABC's big customers, and most of the room was silent throughout her entire routine. I was pretty embarassed for her since the room was busted up for most of the other performers, including Kimmel. My wife and I had a drink with Kimmel, Corolla and Sarah afterwards and I guess she was a last minute fill in and hadnt really prepared anything for that kind of crowd. She was pissed that she did it in the first place since it didnt go over well and she was cool to a couple of randoms like my wife and I. Anyway, I think she's pretty sexy, and the three of them were a riot to have a drink with.