View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Just say \"Buddy List\"

Well the SB in the first hand who is the same as the MP1 in the 2nd hand may well be the worst player I have come across yet at $2 $4. Check what he calls down with both times. His stats are 89/1.6/1 after about 130 hands.

Convertor not working so manual typing time.

I have A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in UTG+1, 1 fold, I raise, all fold to SB and BB who both call.

FLOP: K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB + BB both check, I bet, SB calls, BB folds.

TURN: Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and I have broadway.

BB checks, I bet, BB calls

RIVER: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB checks, I bet, BB calls

I have A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for the ace high straight

BB has (and chased and called the river with) 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] for 7 high!

Hand 2

Again I have A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] this time on button.

UTG+1 and our friend MP1 both call and I raise. The blinds fold, both limpers call.

FLOP: Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Check, check, I bet, UTG+1 raises, MP1 calls, I call.

TURN: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, I take the free card and check.

RIVER: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, I bet, UTG+1 calls MP1 calls.

I have A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] for a queen high flush
UTG+1 has Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for a pair of Queens
Our friend MP1 has 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] for a pair of 3s.

I will certainly be looking for him in future! You wonder why players this bad waste their money but are just glad that they do.