View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Re: MTH (new SNG feature!) and Ergonomics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eh.. is it possible to check the 'fold' box before it's your turn with this program? It would be a time saver.

If you're 8-tabling, you could use F1-F8 (or any other 8 buttons), to check the fold box on a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is my set up for 10-tabling SNGs and 20-tabling ring games:

I have two monitors.
The active table pops up in upper right of monitor 1. Inactive tables go in the lower left and lower right of monitor 1. Tables that I am out of for some reason go to the uper left of monitor 2. The MTH window is open in the upper right of monitor 2. And the Party application is open in the lower left of monitor 2.

This allows me to verbalize my commands on the active monitor, while acting ahead of time (fold, check/call, etc.) on the inactive monitors on the bottom of the screen by using the mouse.

Or I can relax by 4-8 tabling, and sitting back in the recliner and just saying everything as it pops up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I just did another session of 8 tabling using MTH. In the last set I went far in 7 sng's... I almost died! In the last seven I finished 2nd, 5th, 2nd, 5th, 2nd, 1st, 1st. I had to start using my mouse at one point, because I would've run out of time on all tables. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I screwed up anyway. I lost with a huge chiplead heads up. The blinds were very small so I was forced to play post flop, with all the other tables still going. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]