View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Help, I\'m getting raped online (long)

[ QUOTE ]
I really need to get the hang of this internet thing though.

I feel that I have a fairly good grasp of PF/postflop play, necessary for beating the 25NL at least. I think I've been getting hit by the deck lately, but its rough because my small roll can't take these hits.

[/ QUOTE ]

metoo ...

though I am not neccesarily a good player (yet) - I took a couple of days off and moved sites to pokerstars.

2k hands later I am down $150 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] tho I am being nailed by the cards and sucked out on lots - it feels as well like everytime I hit a good hand and come out betting everyone else folds...

am I *that* predictable ? - no
is there a neon sign over my head that flashes (fold now) when I hit a good hand? - no
is AA my #1 losing hand on pokerstars so far? - yes!

variance is a female canine - but if I just wait long enough it'll all work out beautifully in the end. at least thats what I tell myself.

Take a day off - rummage through your stats and look for leaks - read and apply little nuggets of info you mine from these fabulous forums - then get back to the tables and blow a few fish out of the water.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

good luck.