Thread: value bet poll
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:08 AM

Default Re: value bet poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As an aside: I know you're struggling lately, but I get the sense that this forum has become "MicroBob's personal forum" and nobody wants to say anything because you're respected and everyone feels for you. The thing is, I'm not sure it's productive. I'm a very short-term winner, so of course I have no advice for you, but I think there are others out there who'd also like to post some hands as well. Just my 2 cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 2 disagreement's with this. First, this isn't MicroBob. Second, there is tons of forum space. I have no problem with people making tons of posts, as long as each post is constructive. I actually feel like we don't have enough traffic, so I would encourage to make as many posts as PokerBob is making. Sure, it is all comming from the same person, but what difference does that make to the people reading the posts?

He is trying to improve his game, and the one of the best ways to do that is to post, and to reply to posts. It may seem like he has a ton of posts out there right now, but I am sure it will slow down. Even if it doesn't, I have no problem with 20 posts a day from the same person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.