Thread: compliments
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: compliments

ok i just resurrected an old computer and found this old IM that I got years ago while I was asleep, from a crazy ex whom I had dumped a couple of weeks prior after sneakily discovering she was not on the pill as she had claimed (childish anyone??)

crazy ex: i'm [censored] right now and can't be held reso[opnsible for anything I say because i';m drunk and hig
crazy ex: i burned my lip on a joint how bad its that
crazy ex: whatefer you're never there when I [censored] need you anyways so lates
crazy ex: nevermind I take that back you used to always be there for me and I loved you for it but I understand that things are different and I'm sorry i hurt you and I just wish ik hadn't, but since I did I'm sorry and i just whish we could at least be some sort of friends again sometime, i think you're being [censored] childish about this but it's not my call, maybe you do desreve better than me and maybe I deserve someone better than you, thatn's just how it goes but I hope that we can at least han gout once in a while because I think we had some good times other than theamazing z sex which good lord jonny you [censored] me like no ther and I'll always love you for that

(emphasis mine)