Thread: value bet poll
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: value bet poll

Betting is easy. K7 or 55 are as likely holdings as anything else for this guy.

Also - if he actually DID have a Q then it would either have a high-ish kicker or low-ish kicker (the former he would have raised by now...the latter he likely could have hit 2-pair on this board and would have raised those too). The less we hear from him the more we can guess that he isn't calling with even a weak Q.

-------------------------------

There's a reason many of us read PokerBob's hands...because many of them can lead to interesting discussions that can help our game.

I agree that the traffic around here isn't terrifically high.
PBob's hands are starting discussions.

I look forward to PBob's HH's (hence the reason I've been responding to so many of them).

Some guys will post 5 or more HH's in a single thread to indentify their leaks. But this makes for a very confusing discussion where I am always having to scroll up and down to remember what the hell is happening and what ideas are applying to what hands.

PBob might post 5 hands a day in seperate threads...but i definitely prefer it this way. If the hand is uninteresting and easy-ish then it will die a quick death and get bumped off the front page.
If it's interesting then we can discuss it.

I also agree with the sentiment that PBob should reply more in other HH's.
I've given a few replies lately obviously (many in PBob's hands)...some were right, some were wrong (according to the consesnsus) and I'm identifying leaks and learning.
And occasionally I think I might actually add a fresh perspective to the discussion too (but mostly I'm trying to get confirmation that my idea is either decent or lousy)

numeri is certainly correct that we have a plethora of Bobs though.