View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: What does this girl want?? (+NSFW pics)

Hey David, please take no offense, but I do know a thing or two about women that you may not know.
[ QUOTE ]
So, I keep talking to her during class, and I text her every once in a while. After a while, I sent her a text(nothing out of the ordinary in the message) she never responded. So, I sent her a message that said "Why aren't you texting me back? Guess we aren't friends anymore"

[/ QUOTE ]

The correct "man" play here is to shrug your shoulders and not give her attention when a girl does something like this. As best as I can figure it out, girls start to worry that you like them too much, so they "test" you by not returning the attention you give them. Your play should be to figuratively say, "whatever", and stop whatever it was you were doing.

Give you an example from my life:

Was representing my college at a HS college fair and the girl in the booth next to mine was about my age and cute. During the lulls, I'd walk 3 steps to my right to talk to her, perhaps flirting a little. Well, during one such lull, she was unexpectedly cold. So, I go back to my booth WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and continue about my business. Sure enough, 5-10 minutes later, she takes the 3 steps to her left to talk to me.

Does that make sense?