View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: THE TOURNEY IS READY

[ QUOTE ]
[Quote]Go to Ulti[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]mateBet. They have playmoney heads up tables. Obviously look for off-peak hours. If there's a 10/20 game with two people, explain to them you have a bet on your match and ask if they'd mind leaving so you can play.[

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a better idea. FoxwoodsFiend contacted us at PokerStars and asked if we could work something out. I asked our tourney guru Henry [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Estes if he could help. He put together a special tournament for you folks so you can have your heads-up matches exactly as spec'd.

I'm sure that FoxwoodsFiend will have the details for you, but believe me, the place to play these matches (and all your poker) is at PokerStars.

Best regards,
Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee,

Whitelime was the one who contacted you. Either way, he posted about the tables and they are going to be where we play our matches. I hope that whitelime told you that we will need this set up for at least a month.

Either way, your helpfulness and responsiveness have been greatly appreciated. Your help making this tournament practical reflect a commitment to customer service which far exceeds that of any other site.