View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Two QQ hands against the same villain

Party 5/10 full ring

The first hand I think is standard -- feel free to comment on my play, but I include it to give some history for the second hand.

Hand 1

I'm dealt red QQ in the big blind. UTG+1, MP, and button all call. Unknown villain in the SB completes. I raise, called around to the SB who now 3 bets. I cap, UTG+1 and button both fold. So we're three ways (me, SB, and MP) in what has become a large pot.

6h 5d 3h
Villain checks, I bet, MP calls, Villain raises, I 3bet, MP calls, Villain caps, we both call.

Th
Villain checks, I bet, MP folds, villain raises, I decide I'm convinced, and call.

2s
Villain checks, I decide I don't want to be the victim of a "my first trifecta post" and check behind. He shows 8s8h and I drag it.

OK, so on to hand 2. Villain has established himself as a 23/13 over 70 hands or so, with an aggression factor of 2 and a went to showdown of 41%.

I'm dealt QsQd in the hijack. Villain (same villain, SB from last hand), openraises directly to my right, and I 3bet. Everyone gets out of the way, and he caps. I call.

Ks4h4s
He leads. What's my plan here? I don't think I can fold at any point. How much action should I give?

I may do this street by street, depending on responses. I generally don't think those posts work, but we'll see.

-McGee