View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Results. . .

Turn (4 hands, 4.5 big bets): 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Sb checks, bb checks, Hero bets, CO calls, button folds, bb raises, Hero 3-bets, CO folds, bb calls.

River (2 hands, 10 big bets): 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
bb checks, Hero bets, bb calls.

Bb shows down J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], MHING.

When I 3-bet the turn, I was hoping to fold the CO if he was hanging around with an ace or jack for the gutshot, plus I would at least have a strong idea if I was beat if bb raised again. Do I want CO to continue, even if he has a gutshot draw in this situation, or do you think I was okay to try to knock him out?

I was pretty sure I was going to call on the river UI; should I have just called on the turn and saved the big bet?

Also, this seemed like a clear value bet on the river at the time; what do you think? Right now I lean to checking behind, since a straight might have c/r'ed me again; am I just reasoning based on results here?

Oh, and thanks for not hammering me too hard for not raising pre-flop, guys [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. I was in the middle of a stretch of five KQo hands where AKx flopped, and it was giving me a headache.