View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 02:48 AM

Default Re: ($60) ITM - tug of war

As others have mentioned, I think he leads a draw here on the rag flop - maybe more so with Button behind us. Calling my full pot bet though. Either a 'piece' of the flop (where I would be ahead at the moment...discrediting A6), or one having the chips to make a move on the turn. The two problems I had where 1) he's just as likely to lead a piece on the flop, and 2) he's leading this turn with the flush certainly.

As 11t and Durron (AIM) both pointed out, it basically boiled down to 'he has the flush or he doesn't'.

What troubled me a little was I pushed despite not being able to reduce that chance of a flush enough to do so. Just wondering if PF-thru-Turn if anyone could pick up on something that would have made this decision eaiser.

Blah. I didn't plan to share yet, but maybe doing so one of you might pick up on something that might be more indicative of his actual hand...

Button (3645 in chips)
SB (6560 in chips)
BB-bluefeet (3295 in chips)
SB: posts small blind 100
BB: posts big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bluefeet [6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Button: calls 200
SB: calls 100
Bluefeet: checks
*** FLOP *** [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ....Pot=600
SB: checks
bluefeet: bets 600
Button: folds
SB: calls 600
*** TURN *** [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]....Pot=1800
SB: bets 800
blufeet tanks...
bluefeet: raises 1695 to 2495 and is all-in
SB: calls 1695
*** RIVER *** [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] [T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]

*** SHOW DOWN *** (in white)<font color="white">
SB: shows [5s Kd] (a pair of Fives)
bluefeet: shows [6h Kh] (a pair of Sixes)</font>