View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 10:19 AM

Default TPMK 3 handed faces turn raise

The BB is terrible and is the reason I am still sitting at the table (I normally leave and look for a 'full' SH table when it drops to 3). The button seems okay, at least he hasn't done anything exceptionally stupid. We've clashed a few times and he's never gone to showdown with me.

One other important note - the BB has $4.25 when the hand began (before he posted the blind), which seems to be causing some problems with the hand converter. On the turn, he raises all-in (which is a $0.25 raise of my $2 turn bet).

Paradise Poker 1/2 Hold'em (3 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="red"> Button raises </font>...

The button 'completes' the raise to $4, meaning there are 7.125 BB in the pot and it is 1 BB back to me. I close the action (unless I raise), as the BB is all-in.

I know, I know, raise PF. That being said, please give me some turn and river advice.