View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Curtains Hand #2

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, perhaps I didn't express myself very well. i'm pretty drunk but I will try again.

What I may have been trying to say was that your question was so general that you can't get anything but a very vague answer because in that spot you wont make the same move every time. What curtains (or any good player) does at that moment depends on his "feel" of the situation at that time and the decision can only be made by him because he's the one that's there. So asking him what he would do there won't help you in a similar spot because that "spot" has to be taken in context of the game up until that point as well as any reads on villain from previous games etc. and that context will be different EVERY time this situation occurs, the differences will usually be subtle but they will be there. So what do you do if villain bets 125 on the turn, well you call fold or raise and you make the decision largely based on "feel" and any advice saying saying specifically fold, call or raise will not be good advice.

Then again perhaps your question was entirely reasonable and curtains did give you an answer so maybe I was out of line.

Anyhow sorry if I was rude, I really didn't mean to be.

Cheers!