Thread: An Army story
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:02 PM

Default Re: An Army story

[ QUOTE ]
first of all whether or not the debate i am having in this thread is based on hpothetical information or real events does not really matter anymore b/c i am debating with people's acual thoughts on a subject, whether or not the subject happened is arbitrary. so like who the [censored] cares. you don't have to keep repeating yourself.

second of all you are really naive if you think a person isn't a child molester when they have in their possession polariods, not pics printed of the net, but [censored] polariods of a little girl with her bald vagina exposed. i have taken plenty of psych classes to understand that this could actually only be the tip of the iceburg when it comes to harm done to children with this guy. your comment reeks of naivety.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I'm really impressed that you took "plenty of psych classes". Did any of them deal with the difference between reality and fantasy?

Second, how did you discover they were "polariods, not pics printed of the net, but [censored] polariods"? Polaroids??? Quite a vivid imagination you have. Even if this were true, it in no way indicates Dan was a "child molester".

Third, "i would have pistol whipped the [censored] in front of everyone for touching defenseless little girls and then videotaping it." Where did this idea come from (since it has nothing to do with anything we know of Dan from the story)?

Fourth, I would be naive if I believed you were capable of pistol whipping anyone.

Fifth, I apologize for trying to impose facts on your little hypothetical information debate.

Keeping it real,
Born 2 Loose

p.s. In case you're interested in my views on the actual topic, here is my original post in this thread:

[ QUOTE ]

My random thoughts from the thread:

dick move - yes
world is a better place without him - yes
murderer - no way
you meet the weirdest people in the military - yes
you meet the greatest people in the military - yes
lots of elements of Jarhead in this story - yes
I think it's a true story - yes

Peace Brother

[/ QUOTE ]