View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Best Office Party Stories?

Went to my former place of employment's office party (same place and night as my current employer.) They do throw an awesome Christmas party. Open bar, lots of dancing. This year, saw one girl making out with my friend's wife - they're both not bad looking, but I would have picked two other girls at the party for this encounter. This is always a treat though. One other drunk girl tried to make out with my date, and my former boss almost tackled me when he realized it was me doing the Electric Slide.

Year before that, that same boss grabbed the female "ice queen" boss and dragged her out on the dance floor. In the office they can't stand each other. Got some good pics of that. The office innocent drama queen took me as her date, and that naturally started all sorts of rumors that I had to beat down. Didn't see any girls kissing that year though.

*EDIT* I wasn't there for this, but the ice queen and the third boss took a group out downtown after the party. Apparently one person in the group was barred from a downtown bar. The third boss got out of hand with the bouncer, wound up spending the night in jail for being drunk in public and disorderly conduct. Quite scandalous.

Year before that, there was a live band, and my old boss was freaking all over the lead singer girl....who happened to be our receptionist's sister. That was kinda funny.

Year before that, my first year...the girl I took as my date who was my co-worker wanted to go dancing downtown after the party. Another girl said "isn't that place in the ghetto?" My date lived about five blocks from this establishment. I almost had to break up a chick fight. My money was on my date.

I had my reasons for leaving that place, but they always throw one helluva Christmas party.

ScottieK