View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A temporary construction sign says lane closed ahead and people wait until the last second to get over, this is pretty much the cause of any construction traffic, and then when it gets really backed up people race down the open lane and try to get over, i never let these [censored] over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always race past everyone, because even though most people don't want to let you in you can always find a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep someone will always eventually let you in, but i still hate the guys that do it. One of my proudest moments of my life was when I ran one of these guys off the road and he crashed into one of the trucks with the flashing signs behind it.

I feel no remorse for this.

edit: i didn't even really do anything. The traffic line pace picked up, and he kept trying to speed up to cut me off. My car has a lot more pull and so I just sped up as well. If he had just slown down there was a huge empty space behind me, but he kept trying to overtake me and ran into the truck. At the time of impact I was still under the posted (construction) speed limit.