View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

I have not received my Nov. Payment yet. When i first emailed them I was told that I would get this Dec 5th.
Then when people were reporting that they received theirs I gave them another day or so before emailing them again.
2 emails later they said that they would put the money in my account on Dec 8th. But they failed to discuss my other question about a December VIP offer (or if I could just work under my November one again for Dec.).
So I emailed them again after I did not get my payment on the 8th and this is the email that I received.

Dear Duane,

Thank you for contacting the Customer Care Team.

We cannot apologize enough for the delays you are experiencing with receiving your VIP bonus. Please rest assured we have escalated the matter to the correct people who are currently working to get the matter corrected. Please note your offer for December will be given to you in the form of a pop-up or email from ourselves.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email or telephone.

Kind Regards,

Catriona Byrne
VIP Poker Customer Care

no mention of when i'll receive my payment at all this time.

at least I got a popup for the 30% to 100 bonus.