View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

[ QUOTE ]
Im driving to work on a 45 mph, four lane, semi urban/industrial road. I am in the right lane and I see a tractor trailer making a right. I switch lanes and at no time do I drop below 45, but I make a pickup going about 55 pump his brakes a bit (keep in mind there was a row of traffic stopped infront of me for the big rig).

So I speed up and up to 65 and this guy is still completely in my trunk. I see a red light ahead, slow down and he zooms past me and pulls infront of me just to get to the light before I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had some a-hole do something similar to me one day. Driving down a 50 mph two-lane road. I'm kinda neck and neck with another car in the left lane, doing a solid 55-60....no one else around. This AHOLE in a big truck is turning right onto this road I'm on, but he's got a merging lane...well first he thinks he's gonna get in front of me, so he speeds up. There was no f@#$ing way he'd make it.

I can't move over because I've got someone next to me, and I sure as hell am not going to slam on the brakes to let some slow-ass truck in. So the guy in the truck slams on his brakes when he realizes he's only going behind me - which he should have realized before he even tried. We look at each other as I zoom by, and he's cursing up a storm for his gf in the truck. He speeds up and tailgates me for a solid five miles. If I had even tapped the brakes, he would have rear-ended me. F@#$ing dick.

ScottieK