View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:47 PM

Default I wish all my breakups ended this way

When my long time gf left me several years ago I went out with her best friend that night. We ended up sleeping together. That's not even the story I meant to tell but that was a good way to end that relationship too now that I think about it.

Anyhow the best friend got it in to her head that we were going to hook up permanently. I just wanted something to bang for awhile. After a cpl. months I let her know the relationship was going nowhere and she started to cry. I didn't see her for a few weeks.

Eventually we hooked up again and I abused her for another few months. She started to get on my nerves moving her toothbrush and [censored] into my apt. When I would come home from work she was already there. I made her cry again and never saw her for a cpl. months.

We eventually got together again and did the whole trip one more time. I think I dumped her 4 times total but she claimed it was 5. Anyhow I finally get it in my head that because she was so in love with me and she was so great in bed that she might be worth spending a life with.

This time she wants to talk first though. She wants to see that I have changed. We have some "meetings". I decide I haven't changed and I remember why I dumped her the first 4 or 5 times. At a dinner meeting one night I tell her I can't go through with it. Sorry. Good thing we didn't sleep together this time out.

I drive her home and walk her to her door and she says I am not getting away so easy. She insists I come upstairs and have at her one more time. I do. It is most satisfying. Middle of the night I get up to go and she says 'wtf? where are you going?' I say I am not spending the night. It's over.

As I step out in the hallway she says "I didn't cum" and slams the door in my face. I am standing there and I grin and think "too bad. I did"