View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: 10/20, 2 3-handed hands

1: I Bet/Fold Turn and Call if bet into on river. This I'm fairly confident about

2: I often fold the turn here IF I think my opponent would 3-bet a raise with flush draw. That would simply make this a mess I don't want to get into. On the other hand, if I do not believe he would make such a 3-bet, I raise and then call if he makes a 3-bet afterall.

On the turn if the flop wasn't 3-bet: I continue my aggression and bet on any card that falls. I fold to any further action on the turn unless a club comes (then I call to see the river and probably fold if I don't hit the flush).

On the turn if the flop is 3-bet:
a)If a spade comes I fold on any further bets as I doubt he would have really put in the extra flop bet on just a pair of 6's.
b)If a J or 7 comes thats not a spade I bet or raise a bet and fold to any further turn action. Then I would call/bet the river if things don't get worse.
c)If a club comes I will call/check and on the river bet or raise any club and Bet or call a Jack or 7 that's not a spade.

I believe I've covered most possibilities there. There's perhaps some exceptions. Is my take on hand two horribly wrong here?

Basically I'm a total LAG 3-handed if some conditions are met. Let me know if I've gone to far here.