View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Re: 30 minutes video of me playing SH/HU 25/50-75/150

[ QUOTE ]
3a) think i need to defend here? i defend liberally with almost any 2 but i really dont like the 3 gapper offsuit rags. id prefer to have Q4 here than 96. is that wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]
I defend 96o and worse vs an aggressive SB stealer every time. Maybe I'm too loose from the blinds.

[ QUOTE ]
14) 77? you mean 47? i think in the hand one slowed down on the turn, i bet the river and he raised. you really want me to slowdown on that board with a straight and not 3bet??

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, it's not that important really, and I shouldn't have mentioned it. You probably just misread the board. Basically, you bet a 23456 river OOP without a 7.

[ QUOTE ]
15) interesting. you like calling in position with bottom pair on a AK3 flop but you like checkraising bottom pair on a AK6 flop. out of position i checkcall alot more and in position i raise more.

[/ QUOTE ]
The reason I might checkraise the AK6 flop OOP is because I plan on betting the turn. If you call that flop, mis knows you have a pair, so on the turn, he'll valuebet when he's ahead and take a free card when he's behind. Since I'm betting the turn, I either checkraise the flop or donk the turn. I CR the flop when I think my opponent is likely to play back at a turn donk, since lots of opponents don't take donkbets seriously.