View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Donk or check-raise attempt River

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Donking it is a mistake. The aggressor is to your immediate right and you can checkraise all of them here. Donking here costs you cash money fo sho. Even if they all check 33% of the time it's worth it to checkraise. (donk = 3bets, checkraise =6bets *2/3 = 4bets). They need to check through over half the time to make donking better. They won't do that. Checkraise checkraise checkraise.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're assuming everyone will call 2 cold when the table doesn't check around on an obvious flush river. I don't think we can assume that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Goof made a goof when he typed aggressor was on my right. I was sb and he was bb. I would have said somethig but he went on to talk about chances of everyone checking around so figured he didn't say what he meant but meant what he said. If he was on right and bet , definitely go for 2 overcalls and maybe one of them raise. He checks, I'm betting.

I had feeling he would check if I did with gunshy and and flush card, but still feel like I should have gone for it. I knew neither one of other calling stations would bet, so I was staking it all on the one guy.