Thread: Thinman
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Thinman

[ QUOTE ]
Jeremy,

It's not that it's urgent, it's that your logic in leaving the posts up seems really terrible. I'm not going to suggest the same thing as my emotional little friend here, but this isn't a a decision with which I agree.

Might a comprimise be to move the thread here, with a pointer explaining that it's a good thread ('cause parts of it I think are) but that it's just too much troll bait right now?

[/ QUOTE ]

what horrible logic. I deleted them once I saw you asking. I didn't have some grand plan to not delete them. Here's what happened. I saw it was thinman, I thought oh I need to ban him, did so and moved onto reading the rest of this stuff. I'm just not in the habit of deleting posts and if you check my history you will see that holds out in almost everycase, even where i've banned the poster. If that makes me a horrible moderator so be it. But bannings can be undone, deleting a post cannot. The post didn't violate any of the T&C's so it seemed like letting astroglide handle it was best as I have told him I would leave the bulk of OOT moderating to him so as not to cause confusion.