View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Can I ever lay this down?

Wooly,

I'm sure I'm way more weak-tight than most around here, but I'll offer my analysis:

You got to see the flop for free with a piece of cheese. You flop a nice draw and I think leading here is ok, but I woulda had warning bells going off in my head when I get cold-called in three spots with this board.

You thought you hit gin on the turn and were willing to take this hand all the way? - or is it that you just couldn't lay it down? You had to have thought that at least one of the callers was drawing to a flush? If so, your feelings are confirmed(a big flush too) when there are *two* pot-committing moves in front of you.

Again, I know I'm too weak tight much of the time, but if I call/shove on this turn I'm expecting to go broke most of the time - especially with the action in front of you(unless these guys are complete maniacs).

IMO, you let yourself get trapped/busted in an unraised NL pot. Your opponents cards were practically face up and you still called off your stack. I fold this turn and play the next hand(most of the time - LOL).

-TripKings