View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: A Question for Christians

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">he is interested in trapping someone and showing how stupid they are. </font>

Would love to play some poker with you, cuz your read on me couldn't be more wrong. I might not be as eloquent as Luckyme, but the reasons he gave are EXACTLY why I made the post.

I want to hear YOUR thoughts about my questions, because if you say something coherent that disagrees with what I've come to believe, it makes me question how I arrived at where I am. If you say something coherent that I still can refute, then it helps me consumate my beliefs better.

Did you see my reply to BigDaddyO? I said I liked his analogy, but I pointed out that I still had some problems with it.

What about my response to bluebassman? I indicated where I thought he was wrong and even went so far as to give what I thought would be a rational explaination from a BELIEVER'S side! I don't know where you're coming up with my trying to trap people. That's not what this is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, this response is perfect really.

You open with an insult, one which you find clever. And you of course chose not to respond in any way to the rest of my statements that did answer some of your questions and asked questions of you.

My point exactly.