Thread: Rakeback
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 05:30 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Rakeback

[ QUOTE ]
intention of screwing the player - the affiliate has no intention of handing out any rakeback.

Those schemes that are intending on giving out rakeback will be shut down and they will be unable to anyway. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

;ainting some pretty broad strokes here. and the allegations you make are so far from the truth. the only way i could conceive that you know affiliates have this intention is if you yourself implore this method.

your lack of understanding of some affilaite relationships with the sites themselves is also lacking. i having been promoting most of sites for 3+ years have a laundry list of benefits that the newer affiliates wont receive from the site. so stating all affiliates will be shutdown etc... is naive and being made without grasping what some affiliates do and dont have with each respective site.

you need to clarify, between the large reputable affiliates, who build their business on reliability, and those affiliates who are playing angles and looking for a quick dollar, the assumptions you make couldnt be further from the truth when it comes to my organization.