Thread: 2 questions
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 08:36 AM

Default Re: 2 questions

I think you guys are still missing the point you don't just three bet cause you have a great draw you still must find the way to maximize vaule from the draw. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] And also how to be able to get away from this hand if there is a bigger hand out there. The hand I worry about is bigger diamonds which rapes me on the turn if i three bet it on the flop and the turn is a diamond and they check to me and i get check raised. The problem there is what do i do if the big blind check raises the turn when the K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] comes out? Re raise and put him on king queen so he can cap it with Ax [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] or instead just smooth call and let his Ace [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and Queen of [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] get there? Or throw the hand away thinking i'm beat? Do you guys start to see the problem. Remember just because you had hand that will improve about 50% or more of teh time doesn't mean its an instant winner. Instead the best thing to do is just call two bets, and besides with the big blind betting, and the UTG+1 player raising I want to let them have control and have the action naturally go back to the big blind to see if HE three bets. He may have a hand as good as Ace of diamond, Eight of Diamonds here..... Just raising the flop cause you have a 'good draw' is a nooblet move and you won't make as much money as you could in the long run.... ::sigh:: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]....-Andrew