View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 12:29 AM

Default Re: What Was This Fellow 2+2er thinking??????

HEE HAW boy, you have anything to back up your claims or you just wish to accuse me of something you can't prove?
Imaginary wins? You see, that's the difference between you and I, young man, you're too results-oriented. Poker is a game that has been going on long before you and I were ever born and will go on long after we're dead (the way you run your mouth, you'll probably be ear-punched to death long before I die). You see, so, it's not about one tournament win or one good session, those are just moments that make up a continuum. Life is a series of moments, once one has passed, the next one begins and it continues like that. Poker is the same way. Try not to get caught up in the past to the extent that you miss the present.
Take myself way too seriously, no, I really don't. Unlike you I readily admit my mistakes and shortcomings. I've never claimed to be a poker god (however, you, on the other hand, do have quite a high opinion of yourself as evidenced by your posts).
"...you're delusional and a compulsive liar, not to mention passive-aggressive, obsessive-compulsive and neurotic."
Please stop using words that you don't know what they mean, you just make yourself look foolish. I've not made any assumptions about your psychological character that I haven't observed from the things you have posted.
Good day, sir.
HEE HAW