View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:10 PM

Default Re: How many times have you been pulled over...

1. Speeding, 70 in 50. Just over the I-5 bridge into OR but just before the limit changed back to 55.
2. Speeding, 85 in a 65, $300 ticket ([censored] hood river, OR). Oh yeah, so it was on I-84 E and I slowed down to about 50, pulled into the right lane, and cruised the remaining half mile or so to the exit and the town and a lit area. Cops supposedly understand if you don't want to pull over on the dark freeway but this one didn't. As soon as we stopped every car in the hood river police department surrounded us and he slowly approached with his hand on his gun. Then he lecutred me THEN he gave me the ticket. Bastard.

3. Speeding, around 85 in a 70, verbal warning only. Fortunetly for me it was about 500 yards from pierce county where the speed limit is lower and they don't look so kindly on that kind of thing.

4. "Driving without lights on" (but really suspicious of DUI). I just pulled away from the bar and hadn't turned on my lights so he pulled me over. Talked to me for a bit, I had actually had two beers so that's what I told him [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. He quickly figured out I wasn't drunk at all though.

5. Speed trap on I-90 east out of seattle, 80 or something I dunno in a 65.

6. Expired plates. The cop was pretty cool though, he didn't even want to write me a ticket but then I'd forgotten to change my insurance card and it was expired. So there I was in an unregistered car with no proof of insurance and out of state plates. He wrote me the ticket for insurance to cover his own ass and then I got it dismissed later at court.