View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Online pros: How many STTs per day?

I understand your sentiments. Let me be the first to tell you that the entire point of this thread is to help me in my journey as a poker pro, not to brag or boast. That is the sole reason I will post stats- For one, it motivates me because I'll have to be accountable. Secondly, other people may be able to chip in with advice.

If anyone(not accusing you of this) doesn't like me posting stats or thinks that I'm "showing off" then by all means just click the back button and be on your way. These forums are great because they provide us with a lot of different topics regarding poker, and we have to freedom to choose which discussions we want to be a part of and which ones we don't think are worthwhile. I have no problem with anyone posting anything(about poker)- I do have a problem with people that reply in threads about how stupid the thread is...if you don't like it, just move on. Why even waste your time to just bash someone else's thread?

I'm off to a rough start in December, but you can rest assured that my December stats will be posted here after the month concludes even if I lose $50,000.