View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: What Was This Fellow 2+2er thinking??????

[ QUOTE ]
I do both. Cash games are a more stable and less volatile source of income. But tournaments can provide for large paydays and require a different skill set.

[/ QUOTE ]
And you do both badly.
[ QUOTE ]
The following items YOU wrote contradict your current statement:

[/ QUOTE ]
Still waiting to see a contradiction. I don't see any comparision to your constant bragging about how great you are. I merely threw down the gauntlet and you're not enough of a man to pick it up. You're scared, case closed.
"Here you are bragging about your skills at the table:"
No, that's describing a style in the interest of entertaining a fellow 2+2er. You've yet to produce something where I talk about how great I am, how great my reads are, how great I'm running, how I dominate, etc. In fact, you like to bring up you "major" tourney wins whenever you have a chance, yet, you know nothing about me. You don't know the stakes I play at, you don't know what tourneys I've been in and how I've done, because I try to be more humble than that. Sure, I could go on and on about the money I've won playing this game, but who does that benefit? Nobody. Nobody gives a damn about that crap. The only reason people do it is to boost their self-esteem. I don't need to do that, I'm comfortable with myself. You are not. You feel the need to repeat over and over your "success". I've never read a post from those on this site that have accomplished a great deal in which they constantly bring it up, over and over, like you do. Barry G, David Sklansky, Raymer have all won bracelets. How many posts do they mention that in? The 2+2ers that make a lot of money playing poker, how often do they mention how great they are and how great their play is in their posts? They don't.
Have I played in tourneys and won money, yes I have. I know for a fact that I've won a lot more money in tournaments than I've paid to play in them, but it doesn't matter. I see no reason to list them for everyone here to see, that doesn't help anyone here improve their game. Unlike you, donkey boy, I attempt to contribute to the community.