View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:07 PM

Default Re: does anyone ever find themselves wondering if a site is rigged?

[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why on earth would you play someplace you were fairly sure was cheating you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure I follow you. Are you implying the fact that they have a big clientele is evidence they probably aren't cheating people?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you really think you're being cheated, why play there?
i think that was the point of the response. you have many options available to you, why play at one you don't trust? (even though the debate about online rigging makes it pretty clear that it's highly unlikely that a site would do that in the first place)

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Oh, and start listening to that little voice that is telling you the other guy has the straight or the flush.

I feel I am playing well. A majority of the time I'm getting drawn out on with crap, even after I've bet and raised the whole way.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you bet and raise everything maybe your opponents give you less credit because you are a maniac liable to have anything. also, what kinds of odds are you giving them to chase? they might be correct to chase straight draws after you've juiced up the pot for them.