View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: 200/400 bellagio vs liz lieu

I've been acting rediculously? You're too sensitive. I kinda ripped you a little bit in this thread but not really. You gave, imo, a weak justification for your play in the hand and I called you on it. Other than one post in this thread I've been polite. And I've always given you honest, thoughtful feedback.

I still think you got owned on the hand. You played the turn and river poorly. You should have bet the turn if you think you had the best hand. You will get called by many hands you beat. The only reason to check is if you think the player will bluff raise a fair percentage of the time. The river is a clear check and, IMO, not very debateable. The more interesting question is whether to call or fold to a river bet. Since you were there I'd defer to your judgement on this decision. Given the action pre-flop, on the flop and on the turn, you have to give her credit for better than 44 more than 50% of the time. S&M think you need to have the best hand 60% of the time for a river bet but you already know that.