View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Girl cheats, guy pwns her

[ QUOTE ]
something I don't get, what did the dude say to this chick that made her want to blow him in the bathroom? that dude must have some serious next level game going.

anyone who has pulled a girl away from her BOYFRIEND to get head in a bathroom of a bar that they're in TOGETHER, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it actually requires any game if the girl is enough of a drunken whore.

I know a smoking hot chick who is 100% drunken whore. She's had the same boyfriend for about 6 years now. I know him as well. I wouldn't say we're friends but he's a pretty cool guy.

One night around midnight a couple years ago, she shows up at my house shitfaced. She can drink like a fish and gets pretty out of control when she's drunk. She's trying to kiss me, grope me, etc. I'm telling her repeatedly that it's not going to happen. I get her to settle down and we go sit in front of the TV for a few minutes.

I start asking what the hell she's doing out driving around wasted, especially considering that she lives at least 10 miles from my house. She says, "I didn't come from my house. I came from the bar." There is a bar about a mile down the road from where I live. I ask who she was with at the bar with. She was at the bar with her boyfriend and another couple. I ask where they are. She tells me they are still at the bar. I look out in my driveway. There's her boyfriend's truck. This dirty skank took her boyfriend's keys out of his coat at the bar and left in his truck without telling anyone to come to my house to [censored] me!

I can't think of many circumstances under which I can condone drinking and driving, but I really had no idea what the hell else to do with her at the time. I sent her on her way. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]