View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Two KJs blind hands that suck.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2) Perhaps lead the flop in order to enlist pretty aggresive BB into protecting your hand for you. Otherwise, I don't see much else you could do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. Pot is very big, you might be ahead, RRer to your left. I lead out and hope to narrow it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like this lead. If he raises you, you haven't gained much because of how likely you are to be behind (and possibly far behind) his range. Anyone have the link to the thread in Micro (Aaron W.'s maybe) about leading into the PFR?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understad why everyone wants me to lead into the PFR when I am likely behind and have 5 outs. The button raised two limpers and the BB 3-bet the entire field. Hero has KJ on a JQ6 flop. I did not have the best hand before the flop and I still dont have the best hand....

Heres what will happen when I bet: BB will raise. Mabye button will 3 bet....I will call 1 or 1.5 BB with my 5 outs. Turn Blanks. Check. Bet. Call. Check. Ick. 3BB chasing 5 outs.

If I check: I draw the turn for 1/2 BB to hit my 5 outs against 5 opponents. I might get to check raise or I might hit a J and have someone with a worse J playing back at me. I might hit a K and get to check raise against AK.