View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Hoss, C\'mon man, it\'s Vegas and I\'m Capone!

You know it will happen. And I'll be there "coordinating" the magoo-isms etc et "AL." I'll probably be kicking a few nuts on the side as well. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think a private tournament is in order this summer. We've got like more than six months to plan it, who's in? I got the connections, all we need to do is join together and use them!

As for Magoo-Fest? You KNOW it's a fer sure thing! Bad beats and all! MGM, you know it! Crazy prizes, commemorative chips and all!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I'm also thinking possibly a seminar or two, plus some guest speakers and the like, possibly in conjunction with the WPDG.

Don't forget slots, craps, blackjack, paigow, bingo and all other forms of gamblin' and debotchery that can be done under the influence of large quantities of alcohol!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe another crazy limo-bus tour of various bullchit ghetto beer-drinking gambling facilities, and maybe a micro-brewery or two! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Basically hoss, don't sweat it, it's ON! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Personal messages or posts with ideas for the next gathering are always welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

al