Thread: My First Video
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Comments!

1:02 you river a flush with AQs on 84TJ8 and checkraise the river. Do you think this has a higher EV than betting out. I haven't played too much 15/30, but in the 10/20 guys will puss out with a T, 4, lower pocket pair, etc. You have UTG as backup in case BB checks, but you would have to confront BB with 2 if you checkraised him.

4:12 When you check turn with AQ on 2534 board against a 46/25. I like the check and assume you were check/calling. You are donking river, right?

5:39 You have K8 on 6K9A9 board and value bet. You write that you should have checkfolded. Villain is 62/8 and limped preflop. His AF is .5. I'm not so sure that check/fold is the best play. Do you think someone with those stats is entirely incapable of bluffing a flush draw or gutshot straight draw? There are also a lot of pocket pair (55,44) and 6x hands that might just pay off. This one seems close. Is there any chance he checks behind a weak ace?

5:50 52s in sb against B on 42QA5 board against a 26/11. He checks behind the turn, meaning he is scared of the ace or is on air. Now the 5 gives any 3 a straight. That shouldn't scare him too much, but I think a lot of guys check behind with 4x, 2x or might bet/fold a weak queen. I don't think its bad but would like your thoughts.

10:57 you have AQ and are checkraised by PFR on 578 flop, you river a Q and write "terrible call." That's not even close to a terrible call.

12:35 You call in bb with Q7o against LAG flop is A75 you check/call flop and turn (good good). River you bet/call. I know you said in another post you wanted to induce a bluff raise. However I think you get a lot more value from inducing a bluff bet.

13:51 you have QQ and attempt to checkrase an EP limper on an 8J56Q board. There's only one queen left in the deck, 9T just straighted and his stats are passive. I think you're better off value betting. Low pocket pairs (44 etc) will often call but not bet.