View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Best Old School Video Game of All Time; Round of 32

[ QUOTE ]
Tecmo Super Bowl might be a fun and entertaining game for some people. In particular I can see retarded people and people that cannot read without expending large amounts of mental energy preferring a football video game over a true work of art like Chrono Trigger.

[/ QUOTE ]
How is you making fun of these people any different or better than me saying "nerd fodder"? Your verbal barbs are certainly a little more harsh than anything I said.

[ QUOTE ]
But the fact that it is more fun for these poor imbeciles does not make it a better game.

[/ QUOTE ]
To them it does. Who would prefer a game they had less fun playing? Granted, most people have not played CT. But RPGs are not for everyone (which is sad).

[ QUOTE ]
But yeah, keep calling me a nerd and refuting my statements with a total lack of logic or substantial thought like everyone else in this thread already has. I'm sure that will make you feel better about yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoa dude. Take 'er easy. For the record, I did not call you a nerd. I simply took umbrage with your view of everyone who did not agree with you being a dumb jock. I happen to love both games... and I think it's very sad that more people do not know about games like CT. In fact, I agree with everything you said if you take the personal attacks out of it! I was trying to play devil's advocate on a topic that is fun for me to discuss (being in the video game industry)....but I guess you could not hang without going to the bag o' insults. Too bad. I also tried to use both logic and thought in my responses but I guess I am just not smart enough to communciate with you properly.

Take care,
tpir