View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 07:06 AM

Default Re: RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty easy push here, I'd say. I think if villain is going to call off any more chips, he'll most likely do it on the flop (where he can see 2 more cards getting 2-1 odds on your push). If you call, and push the turn, he'll probably only call with only one card to come when he has improved his hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no way that's the thought process of a $25NL player. Villain will not care about his odds, or the number of cards to come, he'll only see a big raise after an all-in and a call and think: this guy seems to like his hand, maybe top pair isn't good. I still think he'll call with AK and AJ and maybe even AQ, but why give him a chance?

[/ QUOTE ]

You grossly underestimate the average 25nl player. A fair amount know about pot odds/#cards to come etc. Many more will have at least a slightly intuitive grasp of these concepts. Everyone knows two cards to come is better than one. Dont underestimate your opponents, concentrate on playing correctly.

OP, easy push. The villian is obviously not looking for much action, based on his smooth call of the allin. Sucks you wont get paid but there are very few turns that will improve the villian so that hell call a push there. Might as well put it in on the flop.