View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: ass eating trip report

No hijack intended but the buttplug to class reminded me of something. I was on my third or fourth date with a woman once (first I'd dated since a divorce) and we were downtown Minneapolis. I'd hired a limo so we were bar hopping and getting pretty sh*tfaced along the way.

We stopped at a cool bar in the warehouse district named the Monte Carlo (Now one of my favorite places to hit when downtown) and we decided to take a little stroll before calling the limo guy (who was probably in a nearby parking lot getting a BJ).

We stumble across a 4 or 5 story department store called Sex World. We're hammered and all giggly and wander in. Great place. Anyway, before I write a novel on our experience that night, I'll get to the point.

We were wandering through one of the many toy sections and she spots a black dildo on the wall. You know, packaged with all kinds of 'sensational', 'hot lovin', types of things on the package. She says to me: "That seems a bit small for a dildo doesn't it?". Well I knew what it was and decided to investigate a bit.

Me: So you think it's small huh?
Her: Yeah, I mean it's kinda short and odd shaped too
Me: Wow, you must have lots of experience with this stuff huh?
Her: Well, yeah I like toys
Me: Hmmmm, do you realize what that is?
Her: Of course silly, it's a dildo. A woman's best friend (or some other Sex in the City reference).
Me: Oh, I thought the cucumber was a woman's best friend.
Her: <laughs>
Me: Listen babe, that is a buttplug. You stick it up your ass. If you still think it's small, wow, you are more experienced than I thought.

This thing was large for a buttplug. She was quite embarassed but laughing bigtime. I gave it as one of her many B-Day gifts a couple of months later as a joke. To my knowledge she never actually used it for it's intended purpose but she did laugh her ass off when she unwrapped. it.